Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Teacher card


Well, I think I found my "mojo" again!

I had planned on making some little note books, beaded pens, or a pack of generic thank you cards for the kids teachers.... but I settled on a nice little thank you card with a handwritten note inside instead.

Paper, hardware and ribbons "Miss Moxie" Collection and White Ultrasmooth from TAC

Ink: (TAC) Palette Orangerie, L'Amore and Burnt Umber

Stamps: Image "friendly note" (TAC); sentiment CTMH

Accessories: Crop-o-dile and "sticky strip"

4 comments:

Cyndy said...

Happy you found your mojo and love the card! Keep stamping and finding your bliss! That is what it is all about.

Bev said...

:) Cute colors!

Sassy Runner Girl said...

LOVE it- Miss Moxie is one of my faves! I love a genuine handwritten note over any gift from my kiddos/parents!

christina said...

I love the Miss Moxie collection! What a cute card!