Sunday, July 6, 2008

As promised

I made something :)

I had this on my list of "things I must copy for myself" and finally sat and did it. Alas, there is no stamping, but I did play with stuff so that should count for something, right?

It was hard to take a good pic of this, but I hope you can get a clear pic of it in your mind.
Paper: Sands of Time SWIC from TAC, Bazzill cardstock
Ribbon and Hardware: Hemingway collection TAC
Idea courtesy of PaperJewels (her site has the tutorial for it as well as a great video!...not to mention other cool stuff too!!)
This cube will live in the livingroom as a "home" for our remote controls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photocube! Isn't Julie so very talented! I have "cased" a couple of her projects, too! Anyway, my Angelhood sister, check out my blog for a reward! Hugs!

Bev said...

Awesome cube! :)