Monday, July 14, 2008

Because..now I CAN

HeHe played a little bit today with my new toy.....I'm looking at all sorts of boxes in a totally different light now!

This first one is my very first Bind-It-All project! Look in the bottom right hand corner of the cover of this notebook...see the "1"? I made my own acrylic cover (front and back) from a clamshell storage case of a TAC stamp set I had just mounted :) I had totally intended the 1 to appear on the back side, but I ended up binding it wrong so I decided to leave it as is...since it IS my very first one lol


Next up, is what happens when I go take a shower and have time to think about what else can be made into a notebook LOL The popcorn box covers are my fav by FAR! I had notepads I bought for something else and when I realized they were the same size....well, you can see what happened. The odd shaped one is made from some coasters I got from AF billeting...I cut loose leaf notebook paper into the same shape. The tampon box? Well, that's just FUNNY! Not an original idea by me, rather I saw someones etsy shop where she made them....LOVE it!


6 comments:

Sassy Runner Girl said...

LOL that's great.. I love the kotex box!!! I am going to get the BIA for my birthday in September.. not that I need it, but, I want it... :)

christina said...

These are great!!!

Anonymous said...

Where's the Durex Ultra value pack box I saw you with last week?

Unknown said...

Fun ideas!

Cindy said...

That kotex one is just to cute!
You are doing gret with your BIA I LOVE mine and use it all the time!

Cindy said...

You've been nominated for the Brillante Weblog award! Send all you readers to my blog to vote for you!
http://www.cindyscreativecrafts.blogspot.com/