Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Swap cards

Working on some swap cards for Paper Wings......themes were "summer" and "Christmas". Admittedly, I had a brain fart and didn't get the June ones done in time and our gracious hostess just asked me to send them in with my July cards..thanks Sarah, you're so sweet!!

Papers: Cha-Cha collection, and white Ultra-smooth from TAC, and Bazzil cardstock (image mats)

Ink: Palette Noir and Canvas

Stamps: TAC, "snowflakes" " perkypenguins" & "relax gorgeous" (sadly, retired...I swear, if I were a stamp set...she would be ME LOL)

Other: coloring medium and eyelets

1 comments:

christina said...

Love 'em! They're worth waiting for that's for sure!

I'm waiting for some bling to dry on my July xmas card swap of the month and will hopefully have mine go postal in the morning!